Easy Turkey Curry
Another leftover turkey staple is the turkey curry. Moving away from the meat and gravy flavours, this is bound to pack a punch.
Ingredients you will need:
- Chopped tomatoes
- Tomato puree
- Spices (garam masala, turmeric, cumin seeds, ground coriander, paprika, chili powder, and salt.)
- Single cream.
- Dice an onion and put into your pot with garlic, grated ginger, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree.
- Then add your spices, to get the curry flavour make sure you include, garam masala, turmeric, cumin seeds, ground coriander, paprika, chili powder, and salt.
- Once your seasoning and spices have started to heat, gently stir in single cream and add your leftover turkey. Continuously stir until everything is thoroughly coasted in the sauce.
- This can be cooked on the hob in a pot or in a slow cooker. If you’re cooking with a slow cooker, cook on high for 3-4 hours. If you’re cooking on the hob, cook until everything it hot through, and leave to simmer for an hour.
- Once cooked, serve with rice, and enjoy.
Why choose James of Shepperton?
Here at James of Shepperton we offer a wide variety of high-quality products directly from the British farmer.
You can choose from a wide variety of whole turkeys, breasts, and crowns, and if turkey isn’t your thing, we have an even larger selection of Christmas meats and trimmings.
From our traditional turkey, or gammon joints, to our delicious pigs in blankets, we have everything you need to make the best Christmas dinner. Shop our range of Christmas meats and more, online and in-store today.