The Ultimate Turkey Sandwich
After working hard to prepare, cook and serve a delicious Christmas dinner, you want to make sure none of it goes to waste.
Take your standard turkey sandwich to the next level with our recipe for the ultimate Christmas dinner sandwich.
Ingredients you will need:
- Your choice of bread.
- Bacon. (2 rashers).
- Leftover turkey.
- Cranberry sauce.
- Choose your bread. (We recommend a bread that toasts well). Warm your pan to a medium heat and begin frying your bacon.
- Once your bacon is cooked to your liking, lightly toast each side of your bread.
- Once you’ve done this, butter both sides, you can now begin to build your sandwich.
- Start by spreading a layer of cranberry sauce onto your bottom piece, now add your turkey, bacon, stuffing and sausages (if you’re using up pigs in blankets).
- Now pour some gravy into the top, place your top side of bread, and enjoy.
This is a big sandwich, but it’s worlds away from your standard turkey bread and butter. Try it and let us know how you get on.